Rob supports clients with a broad range of services, all of which are designed to address the root of the problem. All beliefs, habits, and emotions are seeded in the subconscious mind, which has a built-in mechanism to protect against what it believes to be unnecessary change. Together, we work with the subconscious mind to find a positive solution. When the roots of a problem are properly understood, positive changes can be made, and you place yourself into a position to succeed.
The following services can be offered either as (A) an interactive one-on-one session, or (B) a guided group journey:
- Past-life regression: Whether you believe in reincarnation or not, past-life regression brings the ability to see current life issues in a different context. The work of Brian Weiss (www.brianweiss.com) has shown that positive change can occur naturally when the problem is understood in another way.
- Managing stress: Stress occurs due to internal conflict. When these two opposing subconscious aspects are explored and expressed, a positive solution can be found.
- Regaining self-control: We all have cravings. And cravings come from a part of us that feels it is missing something. Truly understanding and addressing the ‘void’ we are trying to fill with cravings can address the habit at its root.
- Releasing fears and apprehensions: Fears arise due to past associations we made during difficult situations. Looking at these associations through a safe and gentle lens can dissolve these fears and bring a new sense of freedom and confidence.
- Weight loss: When did you gain the extra weight in your life? Could there have been a difficult life situation that subconsciously led to the change in your physical appearance? Investigating and addressing these subconscious roots can bring positive transformation.
- Lyme and other wellness support: The mind-body connection is no longer considered a myth. Moving through chronic dis-ease, I have found that my physical health often reflects my current emotional state and understanding the experiences and metaphors behind discomfort is an important step in holistic healing.
- Support for Men: Real men look at their wounds. Modern culture conditions men to disconnect from our emotions and be ‘tough’. What if true strength came from looking at our own vulnerabilities?